Welcome to this new blog...lolHawks! This blog is dedicated to bringing you Seahawks-themed LOL graphics, in the spirt of ICanHasCheezburger and lolJocks. Anyone wishing to submit their own lolHawks can send them to albanyhawker@yahoo.com. You can also follow us on Twitter. Kai. Thx. Bai.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Remember me?

Gotta keep up with the new guys around here!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Been a Seahawks fan since they came into the league. Long story that involves NFL Expansion, a Catholic nun and Don Shula! Click the link if you're interested in reading it! I LOVE COMMENTS so please let me know what you think of my content!!!